- CTA Text Blog Game: PLAY NOW
- If Banana Jones lands on the head of the snake, it moves down to the tail of the snake. And if it lands on the base of a vine, it moves up to the top of the Vine.
- Symbols collected are tracked by the counter and are paid according to a pay table.
- The Treasure Wheel is triggered when Banana Jones lands on the Treasure Wheel Head of the board.
- The Treasure Wheel awards 1 spin for a cash prize.
- The Crystal Banana Quest is triggered when Banana Jones reaches the Giant Temple at the end of the Board.
- Player is able to select a chest.
- The fruit (plum, apple, banana, grape, pear) inside the chest will be added to the counter.
- The first counter to be completed awards the prize displayed.
Starting August 1st, Banana Jones will go on a quest to save the coveted, magical Crystal Banana. His goal is to reach the temple before the Crystal Banana ends up in the hands of the evil Leopold the Leopard and his army of snakes. Your mission is to help Banana Jones navigate his way through the ominous Temple and find the Crystal Banana while battling the slimy snakes of Leopold.
Banana Jones Game Features
On this Snakes-&-Ladders-like game, you’ll get to roll the dice 5 times on each bet; that is, five chances to help Banana Jones complete his expedition. Beware though that if our hero lands on the head of a Snake, it will move down to its tail and away from the temple, while landing on the base of a Vine will bring him closer. Your winnings – my friend – will depend on the symbols you collect. And remember that once you reach the temple, the Crystal Banana Quest feature will be triggered to spoil you with additional prizes.
Banana Jones Details
|Type||Snakes & Ladders Style Board|
|Top Award||2565 times bet|
|Dice results range||2-12|
|Dice rolls per bet||5|
|Free dice rolls||Yes|
|Treasure Wheel Feature||
|Crystal Banana Quest Feature||
|Platform||Download, Instant Play, Mobile, Native App|